In this article, we will be helping you out to update the email account attached to your QuickBooks Desktop and QuickBooks Payment accounts
To change your QuickBooks Online/Desktop or QuickBooks Payments email address, you have multiple options and they are as follow:
- Sign in to your Intuit account and change your password.
- From QuickBooks Online, choose Settings ⚙.
- Click on User Profile.
- Now change your master admin access if required.
- Change your clients’ info if you are an accountant.
If you are not able to sign in and you can’t sign into the account or you no longer have the email address. You can submit an email change request form and attach a copy of your Photo ID. Make sure you provide a valid ID proof, and it should be of the account owner or administrator.
Intuit will process your request within the span of 3-4 business hours. Once we receive your request, you will get an email from [email protected] with the next steps.
Get help with your email change request
If you’re having problems with your Email Change Request:
- Your photo ID should be clear and legible. It can be a valid driver’s license; state, province or government-issued ID; or a government-issued passport.
- The photo ID proof should be of the account owner or administrator.
- Ensure that the information provided by you should match your photo ID
Technical Support For QuickBooks Desktop
The provided solutions should be helpful for you in changing the email address of your Intuit account. With this you can make changes in email account for QuickBooks Desktop and QuickBooks payment services. However, if you are facing any kind issue while changing your email account, connect with our support department for the USA and Canada by dialing our toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1800-440-0285 and get complete assistance.