QuickBooks is a state-of-the-art accounting software that makes business management easy and smooth. It has helped millions of small and mid-sized business owners across the globe in effectively and efficiently managing their businesses. But sometimes users run into errors like the QuickBooks Unhandled Exception Error. There are different categories of errors in QB like Runtime errors, Technical errors, Data errors, Company file errors, etc. QB Unhandled Exception error is a type of Technical error.
In this article, we are talking about the various causes and solutions for this error. However, if you are looking for instant error resolution then you can get in touch with the QuickBooks Experts of Dialsupportnumber. Call the toll-free QuickBooks Customer Service Phone Number +1800-660-6361 to connect with the Intuit certified QuickBooks Support Team.
What Are The Causes Of QuickBooks Unhandled Exception Error?
A number of causes can trigger this error and it is not possible to pinpoint the root cause. But here are some of the most common causes for the QuickBooks Unhandled Exception Error.
- Your QuickBooks is failing in detecting issues within the software.
- QuickBooks is unable to connect with Microsoft applications.
- Java components required to run QuickBooks are not installed on your computer or they are not functioning properly.
If your QB is facing any of these issues then contact us on our toll-free number 1800-660-6361
How To Resolve QuickBooks Unhandled Exception Error?
The Intuit certified QuickBooks Technical Support Team of dial support number recommend the below-given two solutions for fixing the QB Unhandled Exception error:
Solution 1: Close All Other Programs
- Open Windows Task Manager by either searching for it in the Start Menu or pressing Alt+Shift+Del on your keyboard.
- Now, click on the Process button.
- Carefully examine the list of processes which are active on our computer and select all the processes which are not related to QB and applications that are serving no purpose right now.
- Click on End Task for all the processes which you selected above.
- Now, go back to your desktop and re-open QuickBooks.
- Check if the QuickBooks Unhandled Exception error is now resolved or not.
- In case you are still facing the error on your screen, try the next solution.
Solution 2: Install Microsoft.Net framework 3.5
- First of all, ensure to close all the currently running applications on your PC.
- Press Windows+R on your keyboard to open the Run Utility.
- In the text field, enter “control” and then press enter.
- The Control Panel window will appear on your screen.
- Go to Add or Remove Any Programs.
- Now, search for Microsoft.NET framework 3.5 in the list of programs.
- If you cannot find Microsoft.NET framework 3.5 on your computer then download and install it on your computer.
- Search for Microsoft.NET framework on your local storage device and rename it.
- Choose Repair.
- Follow the instructions which appear on your screen.
- Reboot your computer for rolling out the changes.
- Re-open your QuickBooks and check if the QB Unhandled Exception error is now resolved or not.
- If the error is still persisting then get in touch with our QuickBooks Tech Support Department.
Contact QuickBooks Support Team 24×7
In case you get stuck on any step or if you are still facing the QuickBooks Unhandled Exception error on your screen then immediately contact our support team. If your QuickBooks faces an error for a prolonged duration then there is a possibility that might lose your data. That is why we recommend that you contact us as soon as possible. You can reach us by dialing the 24×7 live QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1800-660-6361 or using the QB Live Chat Support service.